MECO - 9018BT + Solar15 + Solar21 Solar Power Meter/Solar Module / Solar system analyzer
- I-V Curve Test for Solar System
- Max. Solar System Power (Pmax) search by Auto-Scan : 1000V, 12A (12000W Capability)
- The Analyzer and the Remote Solar Detector is connected by Bluetooth Wireless Communication (Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR Class 1)
- The Remote Solar Detector is Moisture-Proof.
- Intelligent Test Logic with no personnel attendance required in the field.
- Solar System Analyzer waits and tests the system until appropriate Sunlight Irradiance is detected.
- Max. Voltage (Vpm) at Pmax, Max. Current (Ipm) at Pmax
- Voltage at Open Circuit (Voc), Current at Short Circuit (Isc)
- Efficiency (%) Calculation of Solar System
- Temperature Measurement of Solar Panels
- Irradiance Measurement of Sun Light
- Series Resistance (Rs) Calculation of Solar Panels
- With Data Logging/Open Function, the I-V Curves of Solar System can be analysed / recorded for a period of time (e.g. 60 min.)
- Conversion of I-V Curve under OPC to data under Standard Test Condition (STC) based upon IEC Standard
- Built-in Calender Clock
- Users can set up the Parameters of Solar Panels
- Users can set up the Series number of Solar Panels. Parameters of many Solar Panels can be Measured in One Measurement.
- The Irradiances and Temperatures of Solar Panels can be continuously Measured, Monitored and Recorded.
- Rechargeable Lithium Battery, Low Battery Warning, AC Power Adaptor Irradiance Meter Thermo Meter USB Top & Rear Panel Connections PC Communication Port /AC Power Clamp Port (any one connected at a time) Adaptor Input Stand Battery Cover Terminal for DC Current Clamp
- Optical USB Cable for PC Communication
- Solar Connector (optional)
- Provide Operating Condition (OPC) and Standard Test Condition (STC) test reports for Verification of Solar Panel Performance (OK, or NO OK)
- With Power Clamps (SOLAR 15 DC Current Probe and SOLAR 21 AC Power Clamp), continuously measure / monitor / record the DC Power output of Solar System and the AC Power Output of Inverter (1 phase or balanced 3 phases); calculate the Efficiency of DC to AC Power Conversion and the Efficiency of the max. output power.