TTR8100 is Portable instrument for accurate measurement of 1-Phase & 3-Phase Transformer/VT/CT Turns Ratio, Excitation Voltage, Current, Phase Angle and Deviation. TTR8100 ensure the Correct Turn Ratio & Quality of the Transformer.
- Measurements of 1 and 3 Transformer/VT/CT Turns Ratio
- VT/PT Ratio 0.8~10000, CT Ratio 0.8~2000
- Graphical and Literal Illustration of Measurements and connections with Large Back-lighted Dot Matrix 240x128 LCD
- Displays Turns Ratio, Deviation, Secondary Output, Excitation Voltage and Current, Phase Angle and Nameplate. Transformer /VT/CT Values in one page for easy quality interpretation.
- Check for Live Test Points, Short Circuit, F F F F l l l l l Open Circuit and Reverse Polarity before each measurement
- Store 4096 Files of Transformer Nameplate Values (VT/PT/CT /1 /3 , Test Frequency, Primary and Secondary Voltages or Ratio, RCF) and Measuring Data.
- Ten test Frequencies (50~400Hz)
- 9 Types of 3 Winding Connections pre-installed.
- Wireless Blue Tooth Communication with PC.
- Select Filter to Remove Field noise (Slow, Normal, Fast).
- Record with Date and Time Stamp.
- Powerful lithium Battery (3400mAH) with built-in Charging Circuit.
- User Programmable RCF (Reference Correction Factor, 0.99~1.01) to Correct Accuracy within 1% Error.
- PC Application Software Included.
- Friendly File System for Easy On-site Data Retrieval and Nameplate Values Managment