- Long Jaw size: 65mm x 32mmø. The unique long Jaw is particularly suitable where grounding is done by flat steel or copper strips.
- Range:0.01Ω to 1000 Ω, leakage current: 0.00mA to 30A
- Maximum Resistance Measurement Resolution 0.001 Ω.
- Display 4 Digits LCD, 47×28.5 mm in length.
- Over range (OL Ω) as well as low range (L0.01 Ω) indication.
- Low bat indication and Data hold facility, Jaw opening Indication, Noise signal
- Double insulation level and also protected from External magnetic as well as Electric field.
- External Magnetic field: <40A/m
- External Magnetic field: <1V/m
- Automatic range selection & Automatic Self Calibration.
- Alarm with measured value
- Single Measuring Time: 1 second.
- Power : 6 VDC (AA 1.5V x 4)
- Dimensions : 298mm X 90mm X 66mm (Approx.) for long jaw.
- Net Weight : 1320g for long jaw size.
- Ranges and Accuracy at [ (20 ±3˚C) 50% RH ± 10%]
- Operating Temperature: -10˚C to 55˚C
- Application Areas:
- Measures Earth Resistance at electrical ground rod and grid.
- Use for testing quality of grounding without disconnecting the ground rod under test.
- Conduct field surveys fast and effectively and retrieve and analyze readings at a later time.
- Use on telecommunication Tower’s grounding.
- Useful in finding earth fault such as discontinuation or loose contact of earthling strips or cables.
- To find the resistance of earth pit.
Supplies Accessories :
- Carrying Case
- Standard Loop Resistance of 5.1Ω
- Instruction Manual