- Over Voltage protection
- Over Charging current
- Battery reverse protection
- Solar reverse protection
- Reverse current protection
- Over Temperature Protection
- Automatic Selection for batteries 12V and 24V.
- High speed DSP based ST MCU inside.
- High reliability and longer life.
- 5 Charging stages.
- Selectable Solar charging current.
- Selectable Battery Type (SMF and Tubular).
- LCD Display
- Always prior for Solar Power.
- Inbuilt protection to avoid charge battery over and under charger
- Inbuilt PWM technology charge controller.
- Solar polarization
- Compact and ECO friendly design.
Configuration Switch :
- Battery Type Configuration (Default- Tubular)
We can change the type of battery used with inverter by pressing switch 2 times continuesly. It have option for both Tubular and SMF battery Type.
- Mode Setting ( Default- Auto Mode)
It has two Modes.
- Auto Mode -In Auto Mode system will work according to given Flow Chart. (for Urban areas)
- Manual Mode – In Manual Mode Mains Supply will always BYPASS (for Rural Areas)
We can change mode of system by pressing switch more than 10 seconds A message will appear on screen with changed Mode type.
- Max Solar Changing Current ( Default 20 Amps Current)
Press configuration switch 4 times continuously to change Max Solar Current.It have option for 20 Amps and 40 Amps both.